Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Four Thousand Miles for JDRF. How Hard Can it Be?

I'm going to be leaving Acadia National Park on a cross country ride to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in about eight days.

I'm lighter than I was when I started in 2007 on a similar ride.  So that's good.

I'm also 62, and four years older; but it should be fun.

If you would like to donate to help find a cure for type-1 diabetes please click HERE
Ignore the gray hair sticking out from under the helmet!
I can do this ride.  It's only 4,000 miles.
(This single click takes you to my fund-raising page.  There, click again on "donate to this event."  Then click "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."
I'm riding for the 82 young people who turned up type-1 diabetics today.

I'm riding for the 30,000 Americans
who are diagnosed every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment