Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lobsters Must Die

If you would like to donate to help find a cure please click HERE!  Click on "donate to this event."  Then click on "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."

I'm sorry, I haven't been posting much lately.  So let me show you again, some of the people, I'm riding for this summer.  I will be starting from Acadia National Park in Maine on or about June 16.  I will pedal west to California, raising money for JDRF all the way.

Emily Viall, in the days before she was a type-1 diabetic.

Lauren Lemmon (left); now a type-1 diabetic.


Sidney S. a type-1 diabetic who loves her mother.


Katie Rogers with dad; an artistic type-1 young lady.

Joel McElfrish (type-1) and still laughing.

Kyle Williams, type-1 and scuba diving.

I'm not going to lie:  Before I start pedaling 4,000 miles to raise money for JDRF, a few lobsters in Maine must die.
If you would like to donate to help find a cure please click HERE!  Click on "donate to this event."  Then click on "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."

No comments:

Post a Comment