Friday, May 6, 2011

Emily Viall: My Type-1 Daughter Turns 21

Sometimes, I consider myself awfully lucky.  I have a daughter who is a type-1 diabetic; but she's pretty and smart and two out of three isn't bad.  Emily has been a diabetic since 2005.

So I'm going to bicycle across the USA again to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund.

If you would like to donate to help find a cure please click HEREClick on "donate to this event."  Then click on "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."

Donate $4 and I promise to ride 4,000 miles.

This is Emily.  She's studying nursing at Ohio State and hopes to be a nurse/diabetic counselor some day.


































I'm riding for Sidney, too, age 7, type-1 diabetic for two years.



















I'm riding for Adam Kavka, a Loveland High School graduate now studying at Ohio State (below).


I'm riding for the 83 Americans who will turn up as type-1 diabetics today.

If you would like to donate to help find a cure please click HEREClick on "donate to this event."  Then click on "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."

No comments:

Post a Comment