Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Five Hundred More Type-1 Diabetics

If you would like to donate to help find a cure please click HEREClick on "donate to this event."  Then click on "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."

Donate $4 and I promise to ride 4,000 miles.


Since I last posted, six days ago, another 500 Americans have been diagnosed as type-1 diabetics.  Sometime in mid-June, I will begin my bicycle ride across the United States, to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund.

It is my goal to do my little part to help end this disease.

I will ride 4,000 miles.  I hope I can find people who are willing to donate $4.  The petrified wood below was given to me my a Sidney S., a 7-year-old diabetic when I said I'd ride for her this summer.



Left:  my daughter Emily gives herself an insulin shot in 2007.  It's just one of MANY.























If you would like to donate to help find a cure please click HEREClick on "donate to this event."  Then click on "Biking and Painting for Diabetes."

Donate $4 and I promise to ride 4,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment